SMS RAIL TO139
Now you have the Power of RAIL ENQUIRY on SMS139you avail the folllowing services.
- PNR Enquiry
- Train Arrival/Departure Enuiry
- Accommodation Availability
- Fare Enquiry
- Train Time Table Enuiry
- Train Name/Number
This Service is currently available on Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Loop, MTNL, MTS, Reliance, Tata, Uninor, Vodafone Operators.
Now139Service is also available at USSD for Reliance and Uninor users. Just Dial *139#. Launching soon on other Operators also.
Now all the enquiries like Train Alert, PNR Status, Train Status, Seat Availability, Train Schedule, Train Information, Train Time Table, Train Fare etc offered on the web site www.indianrail.gov.in are available on your mobile phone through SMS facility. For more information on the mobile service providers and the key words to be used on the mobile.
|PNR Enquiry:||SMS "PNR <10-digit PNR number>" to 139
For example:PNR 1234567890
|Train Arrival/Departure Enquiry:||SMS "AD<Train number> < Station STD code>"
For example:AD 12859022
|For Accommodation Availability:||SMS " SEAT<Train number><DOJ** ddmmyy> <Station from:STD code> <Station to:STD code><class><Quota>***"to 139
For example:SEAT 12561 020611 0542 0571 SL G
|Fare Enquiry:||SMS "FARE<Train number> <DOJ** ddmmyy> <Station from: STD code> <Station to: STD code> <class> <Quota>***" to 139
For example:Fare 12561 020611 0542 0571 SL G
|Train Time Table:||SMS "TIME<Train number> to 139
For example:TIME 14034
|Train Name/Number:||SMS "TN<Train Name> or TN< Train number>" to 139
For example: TN Kalka Shatabdi or TN 14034
- Premium Charges of Rs. 3.00 Per SMS are aplicable.
- DOJ is stand for "Date of Journey".
- Quota is an optional field. For Example, please enter G for General, CK for Tatkal.
- For CLASS field please enter 1A for First Class AC, 2A for Second Class AC, 3A for Third Class AC, SL for Sleeper, CC for Chair Car, 2S for Second Sitting.
For Image View :- Click Here